Thursday, May 24, 2012

Testing, testing . . . 1, 2, 3 . . .

Dear Friends in Christ - Are you still out there??? It's been a while since I last posted here. When I came back to the blog today to set up my next series of posts, I noticed that my last post was on March 9th. That's about the time my husband was interviewing for a couple of jobs. As most of you know, that process resulted in his accepting a job in Fort Worth, Texas! So now, my family and I are facing a topsy-turvy summer of moving - and travel. Plans were already in place for my sabbatical at St. Paul's. (I was planning for the next five years here!!) Soo . . . we're still making trips to Israel and Kenya . . . Tomorrow, Ed and I will leave for a pilgrimage to Israel. I do so long to share some of my reflections with you along the way. So as WiFi allows, you'll be hearing from me! Faithfully yours, Janet+

1 comment: